Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What documents are available in the Customer Center?
• Safety Data Sheets
• Product Data Sheets
• Nutritional Data Sheets
• Technical Sheets
• Allergen Statements
• Religious Certificates (e.g. Kosher and Halal)
• Plant Certificates (e.g. BRC, ISO, and NSF)
2. Why do some documents have a lock symbol next to them?
The lock symbol indicates that the document is restricted for your use. We welcome you to create an account to obtain access to these documents. Please click here.
3. I can’t find my document. What should I do next?
Please click here to contact Customer Service. You can reach us by email or phone at 1-800-243-5052, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
1. I am a new customer. How do I request a quote for a specific product and quantity?
2. I am already an Innophos customer. What is my product price? Can you provide a list of the products that I purchase?
3. I am looking to purchase small quantities. Do you have a distributor that we can purchase from?
4. I am looking for information on pallet configurations, or how much product can fit in a container. What should I do?
5. What is the country of origin for my product?
This information can be found on the product data sheet (PDS). Please click here to search our document library to download the PDS. You can also find this information on the commercial invoice and the packing list.
1. What is the shelf life for the materials we purchase from Innophos?
2. Can you extend the shelf life remaining on a product that I have already purchased?
3. Can I request a sample Certificate of Analysis (COA)?
4. Can you customize a Certificate of Analysis (COA) for us?
1. Can you provide your international transit time?
Please click here to contact Customer Service. Please include shipping destination to calculate an approximate transit time.
2. Can you quote us for an air shipment or an ocean shipment?
Yes, we can. Please click here to contact Customer Service. Please provide the product name, quantity, expected delivery date, and destination port or airport.
3. We need to request a NAFTA Certificate. How do we do that?
4. How do I find any documents that are NOT listed above or in the document center?